November 13, 2008

Dream


I'm still a little bit disturbed by my dream last night, which involved my sister and I trying desperately to kill some rodent-like creature that had taken up residence in our home.  I don't remember where we found the little guy, or what it actually was, but it was small and furry and Jenny managed to catch it and wrap it in a towel.  I then proceeded to get all kinds of objects from around the house and drop them from a very distant height in the hopes of squashing the life out of the little bugger.  I tried boxes and books and who knows what else.  Right before waking up, I had the sudden gleeful idea to try a hammer, and went off in search of one.  

The thing that disturbs me most about this dream?  
Why did it take me so long to get the damn hammer?

No comments: