December 23, 2008

The Beckoning of Lovely


I just came across this video and insist that you watch it.  

Right now.  

Pretty please?

It's kind of long-ish by YouTube standards (isn't it sad when 7 minutes is deemed "too long"?), but absolutely worth it.  I teared up and got goosebumps pretty much immediately.  

(This may perhaps also have something to do with the fact that I am HIGHLY emotional today, because it's that time of the merry month, if you know what I mean.  Jared can attest to this fact.  He dealt with my monster alter-ego all day.  I was scary.  When I left his house he told me to wish my parents luck.  Teehee.  Who?  Lil ol me?  I'm sorry Jared.  Me and my hormones love you!)

Anyhoo, this film is so sweet, and I hope it gives you goosebumps and makes you cry, even if your hormones are completely under control.  

I also believe that this marks the official beginning of a star-struck obsession with the amazingness of Ms. Amy Krouse Rosenthal.  I am in awe

No comments: