January 20, 2009

New Favorite Time-Waster

I was eyelid-droopingly tired last night, and was headed to bed at the obscenely early hour of 10:45 p.m., all proud of myself for actually giving into the circadian rhythms of my body, when suddenly I looked at the clock and - um, where did that hour go?  Well, that hour was sucked into the black hole that is DailyPuppy.com.  Because seriously, a vomitously cute puppy a day keeps the doctor away.  

I wish you the best of luck at not ohhing and ahhing out loud at work, and rushing immediately to your nearest shelter/pet store/breeder on your lunch break.


PS - That first one, Baxter the Cocker Spaniel/Poodle mix is my very favoritest and I would like him for Valentines Day or my birthday or just for fun (JARED!) thank you.

PPS - Jared this is all your fault anyway because I used to hate animals and now I'm obsessed with your silly felines and now when I go on my afternoon walks I think of how much more delightful it would be if I there was a fluffy little creature bounding along by my side and clearly this is all your fault and therefore you owe me one fluffy hypoallergenic non-shedding non-smelly puppy.

PPPS - I also have a major crush on this little guy.  And wouldn't you know, this is exactly what my imaginary walks look like!

{Photos via DailyPuppy}

No comments: