February 6, 2009

I LOVE YOU JCREW


There is a super long and involved story of tremendous proportions regarding these boots (all of which just took place over the past hour and a half).  But I will spare you the details, and say that the bottom line is - I ordered them.  Extended calf.  In black.  With a free shipping code.  With 3 gift cards.  Which resulted in me paying FIVE DOLLARS for these boots.  I am hoping and wishing and pleading that they fit.  (But because JCrew is beyond awesome they said if for some reason they did not then I could return them anyway, even though they're final sale)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 comments:

Stacey Snacks said...

ok, I am confused.

Anonymous said...

They WILL fit. They WILL.

I have the same calf problem. For years I have struggled with massive gastrocnemius muscles. J. Crew extended calf IS the solution.

Though I will admit to having succumbed to the temptation of the pregnancy boot back in the day. Just one of the many things that made me VERY uncool in high school.