May 21, 2010

Overwhelmed


I sent Jared 20 links to rings within approximately 4 minutes yesterday - aka every man's worst nightmare - in the midst of one of those increasingly-common Internet-induced materialistic frenzies....



It went something like this:


oh my gosh there are so many amazing boutique jewelers out there that are now accessible to me even though I live on the other side of the country or the other side of the world thanks to the powers of the Internet and I never would have known about them if I hadn't been stumbling around through wedding blogs and look at all these choices so many choices so many options so many beautiful things that I almost didn't know about but now I do know about them and how will I choose and somehow my own local jewelers just aren't enough because look at all these CHOICES.


It's a problem I tell you.
Because the Internet's overwhelming.
And it gives us too many choices.

And then we scare our fiances.


{rings by Dawes Design}

1 comment:

mia said...

it's true~there's at least a jillion beautiful rings out there! So hard to choose!