August 21, 2011

LBI

This past week we were away on a family vacation, and now the thought of returning to work tomorrow is making me whimper.
Pip went on vacation too...to her grandhumans' house. 
She was less than pleased with the arrangement.
[Please know that I spent the week OBSESSIVELY reading Game of Thrones Book 3 - aka THE BEST ONE OMG. It is becoming a little (fine, a lot) embarrassing how addicted I am to these books. I literally COULD. NOT. STOP. I really reduced human interaction to a minimum so I could continue plowing my way thru the insanity of this book. It's sick. 
Since finishing, I've instituted a brief reading ban so that I may get other things in life accomplished. 

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh good!! we are all for the ban!! Missed you on vacation! hahaha KIDDING!!! You were enjoying it, especially, THE PART! and thats all that matters!!!