May 14, 2011

Yesterday's discussion

Yesterday I had lunch with a group of female coworkers, and dinner with college friends.
Somehow, in both cases, the conversation ended up talking about weddings.
Tis the season, after all.

More specifically, inane bridal demands.
And it all came back to the shoes.

aka - why why why in this world do you feel the need to micromanage your bridesmaids ensembles.....
down to their FEET.

I mean really.
a) No one. NO ONE. Is assessing the uniformity of your bridesmaid's feet when you're standing on the alter. Or EVER.
b) We are all grown ups. We can select our own footwear.

No need for you to play Goddess of Fashion.

That's what Barbies are for.


1 comment:

John said...

Hi, I like your blog.
Fantastic pictures and great content.

I would like to invite you to visit my blog.

Keep blogging. Have a great time.