September 20, 2011

Sofas



When I was in the throes of an insane sofa hunt last year, struggling to find something that would fit up the narrow stairs and thru the door of our little apartment, I knew I wanted a 2-cushion sofa. Probably gray. 

Somehow I ended up with a 3-cushion sofa in tan. Aka not really what I wanted.
It's nice enough, but it's my one big regret so far in terms of decorating.
(And that black rug that we had to get to GO with the tan sofa, which is nice to look at, but a b**tch to clean every other day because it's a magnet for Kathryn and Pippi hair)

I know that the next time I'll around I'll stick with my instincts and hopefully go more streamlined and gray.
I also found that I really like sofas with arms that are the same height as the back, which create the perfect loafing nook.


1 comment:

Brandi said...

I've been thinking about this post since I first read it. You officially have me obsessed with getting a grey or similarly neutral-colored sofa. So much better than the blue ones I have now.